Our giving is inspired by a responsibility to the communities in which we live and work. Our primary focus is on making life-changing, long-term differences in childrens’ lives by targeting those vulnerable families’ issues.
Through community-based partnerships, we aim to enhance the lives of children and their families, focusing on improving access and delivery to the basic needs of food and services.
Here at PSI, Inc., the people who live and work in the communities we serve and in those with our facilities are more than just customers. They’re our neighbors and friends. That’s why employees at PSI strongly believe in working with these communities through establishing invaluable partnerships and community service initiatives. PSI and our employees support several community organizations including:
- Hope House, Dover, NJ
- Feed the Children’s Charity, Hopatcong, NJ
- Caristia, Kulsar & Wade Charitable Foundation, Sparta, NJ
- Somerset Hills Learning Institute, Bedminster, NJ
- Police Department, Wharton, NJ
- Little League Teams, Chester, NJ
- Little League Teams, Wharton, NJ
- American Legion Auxiliary Unit #91, Wharton, NJ